Welcome, Bayport-Blue Point families! Shop here to support the Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023.
IN-STORE BOOK REVUE FUNDRAISER: Your in-store book fair at Book Revue runs through 12/31/20. Come into Book Revue, shop for books and gifts, and when checking out let the sales associate at the register know that your purchase is for the Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023 book fair. 20% of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023.
ONLINE BOOK REVUE FUNDRAISER: Your online book fair on bookrevue.com runs through 12/31/20. Here's how it works:
- Shop at bookrevue.com and add items to your cart.
- During checkout, you'll see a step to add a coupon code.
- Enter code BBP2023 during checkout and click the button "Apply to order." This marks your order as supporting the fundraiser.
- Books will ship directly to the address you provide during checkout or you can select the option to pick up books in the store (curbside pickup available).
- 20% of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to the Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023
- You may click on the banner below for the option of donating a Book Revue gift card to any Bayport-Blue Point teacher. These gift cards are designated for the purchase of classroom books. 20% of teacher gift card proceeds will be donated to the Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023.
Thank you for supporting Book Revue and the Bayport-Blue Point Class of 2023!
Student Council Book & Pajamas Drive
Click on the wishlist banner below to participate in the Student Council Book & Pajamas Drive! The book drive wishlist includes titles that have been selected to support children in the Head Start Program. You may participate in the book drive by purchasing wishlist books on this registry. Once a requested book has been purchased, the list will show you that the title has been fulfilled. Wishlist books will NOT ship along other books purchased, but will be held together and picked up by BBP Book Drive organizers for a special holiday delivery to the Head Start Program. Be sure to enter code BBP2023 during checkout and click "Apply to Order". This marks your order as supporting the fundraiser.
Interested in donating a book that does not appear on the wishlist? Perhaps one of your early childhood favorites? The Head Start Program welcomes a wide range of fun and engaging titles for young children. To donate any title, just add it to your cart when you are placing your online book fair order. When checking out, you will see an option to add "Order Comments" before clicking "Review Order". In the order comments, let us know which books are donations and we'll hold them here to be picked up and delivered with the Head Start holiday delivery.